Are you a Risk Analyst that’s looking to a key member of a high performing team?
As a key member of the Risk Management Team, the Risk Analyst is expected to assist the Risk Manager with the developing and maintaining of an effective risk management framework across the business from Syndicate 1856, and with ensuring that Lloyd's and Solvency II requirements are being met.
Reporting to the Risk Manager your main responsibilities in the role will be to:
- Collate and validate risk and controls information from the business, update sections of the Risk Register, Accepted Risk Register and Emerging Risk Register.
- Assist the business in developing and implementing effective controls and follow up the actions to address control weaknesses identified.
- Produce parts of Risk MI reports and dashboards.
- Liaise with the business to obtain the source data for the reporting of Risk Tolerance limits and Key Control Indicators.
- Coordinate the Risk Event reporting and maintaining the Risk Event Log. Ensure that root cause analysis has been carried out and follow up the agreed actions.
- Perform in-depth reviews of business areas to ensure that their risks and controls are accurately reflected in the Risk Register.
The location for this role is our London office, we are currently trailing a hybrid working pattern of 3 days in the office & 2 days working from home.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Annual holiday buy (up to 3 extra days)
- Salary sacrifice benefits
- Annual benefits reviews
- Enhanced Family Friendly Benefits
We'd like to hear from you, if you:
- Have the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships across the business whilst engaging with colleagues across the company to secure support, participation and input to achieve the required outcomes.
- Are experienced in Risk, Audit or Solvency II implementation team within an insurance company or consultancy.
- Have previously documented processes, risk and controls.
- An understanding of the basic concept of Risk Management.