Do you have a track record of providing excellent IT support?
Our Support Analysts deliver excellent first and second line technical support to a base of internal and external corporate users. They ensure that all administration on the Desk is taken care of in an efficient and timely manner including call logging, analysis, diagnosis, and resolution. They also ensure that stakeholder expectations are well managed throughout the process.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Lead your main responsibilities in the role will be to:
- Provide first and second line technical support via phone, email, portal, on-site and remote mediums
- Receive, log and manage enquiries via our call logging system (Ivanti)
- Participate and implement bespoke and standard application upgrades
- Handle the administration of a Windows and Thin Client estate
- Conduct general maintenance support tasks including Antivirus compliance, security patching, image build & update and various IT Security functions including user & security group Active Directory administration
- Build strong relationships at various levels throughout the business to ensure proactive engagement with the team
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Annual holiday buy (up to 3 extra days)
- Salary sacrifice benefits
- Annual benefits reviews
- Professional qualifications and study support
We'd like to hear from you, if you have:
- An understanding of ITIL, a qualification would be preferable but isn’t essential
- Experience working within an end user Service Desk or call centre setting with an IT support or application support environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 10 with Office 2016/365 exposure
- Excellent customer service skills, with a good telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge, understanding and experience of common computing principles and technologies - e.g. PC’s, Printers, Networking, Microsoft, Citrix, Active Directory, Sophos Antivirus and DLP
- A Full Job Description for this role can be seen here.